Approval from the local community - your social license - is just as important as regulatory approval. Gathering input from and building trust with interested parties is critical to maintaining your schedule, your budget and most importantly, your reputation as a responsible corporate citizen. I'll help you engage the public and other stakeholders in a meaningful dialogue and build capacity for continued collaboration.
- Design of consultation programs, including identification of stakeholders and key issues
- Organization and facilitation of workshops and public information sessions
- Presentations on environmental and socio-economic topics at open houses and town hall meetings
- Creation of content for print, electronic and social media communications, with an emphasis on key messages, clarity, and resonance with target audiences
- Writing of press releases and assistance with media relations
Read a paper I co-authored here for an example of the fallout that can occur when stakeholders are dissatisfied with consultation efforts.