Environmental planning is the process of applying sustainability principles to the planning and development of communities, resources and projects.
SEC will help you understand the biophysical, social, cultural and economic impacts of your project, and navigate the regulatory framework.
- Environmental assessment - provincial, Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency, National Energy Board
- Gender-based analysis - an analytical tool used to assess how diverse groups of women, men and gender-diverse people may experience policies, programs and initiatives
- Desktop environmental review / constraints analysis
- Municipal, provincial and federal regulatory consultation and permitting
- Third-party reviews of environmental reports and assessments
- Sustainable community design / climate change adaptation
- Community energy planning
- Assistance with applications for funding